Tuesday, March 6, 2012

from madrid to milwaukee.

I am a little late on this post... Last Christmas, my stepdad Kevin took the family to Madrid, Spain for Christmas.  It was so much fun and such a whirlwind trip.

This year, Adam and I received free tickets to a Green Bay Packers game on New Year's Day from one of the vendors he works with.  So, we decided to invite my family and we all flew to Milwaukee and drove to Green Bay for the game.  Though the trips were entirely different, both were similar in the fact that the family had an absolute blast.  Here are some shots from both trips.  Ah, such good memories!  I wonder where we will go next year...

MADRID

Paella

Plaza de Sol


Gran Via

Flamenco Dancing


MILWAUKEE/GREEN BAY

Lambeau Field





1 comment:

  1. Love the photos of Spain and drooling over the paella- one of my favorite dishes!!

    ReplyDelete