Saturday, March 10, 2012

spring break.

Today is officially the first day of my "spring break".  I like the second word in that phrase... break.  Just what I needed, a break.  I really don't have much else to say about that except that life offers us many chances to take a break (whether long or short), but we usually pass it up due to our necessity to busy ourselves with everyday stuff, usually things we deem very important that really aren't in the scheme of life.  Isn't it hard to think that sometimes the most important thing one can do with his or her time is absolutely nothing at all?

I plan to enjoy a full seven days of enjoying life, not worrying about work and the obligations I will have when I get back from spring break, and not stressing over baby stuff... whether I have everything I need to bring a child in the world.  Nope, those thoughts will pass me by as I enjoy the Texas sunshine (I am going to visit the folks) and my growing belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment