Thursday, April 12, 2012

april showers.

As the saying goes, "April Showers...".  Well, not only has this month brought it's fair share of rain showers, but I have also been so blessed to be showered with tons of love and baby gifts from dear friends and family members.  Adam's mother, Cathie's, dear friends Susie and Barb threw me an afternoon shower last Saturday at Susie's lovely home.  I was so elated because my mom, stepdad - Kevin, and his daughters Jessica and Kayla were able to drive up for the weekend.  The girls and I (with the occasional assistance from my mother and Adam) spent two hours assembling a Pack N' Play.  I decided from that moment that we were never going to take that thing down.  It's just staying up....

In addition, the next day was spent at Adam's sweet Aunt Jo's house.  Our time there was spent celebrating Easter and the upcoming birth of Baby Petsch.  Aunt Jo was so amazing to organize the entire Easter event and incorporate a family baby shower.  Here are some pictures from my amazing weekend...




















No comments:

Post a Comment