Wednesday, August 24, 2011

everything is in a name....


So I decided to title this blog "the good life" for two reasons. First, when I drove to Nebraska from Texas in the summer of 2004, I initially noticed a sign declaring, "Nebraska... the good life" at the Nebraska/Kansas border. I'm guessing that is the state's equivalent to "Don't Mess With Texas". As with the Texas slogan, I really like this saying and it has stuck with me ever since I eyed it. Secondly, I like this title because I truly believe that I am living "the good life". I have so many blessings in my life. Though some blessings have come to me initially disguised as disappointments, I feel that everything that has happened to me has been for a greater purpose: personal growth in spirituality and enlightenment. So there you have it! Happy reading! I hope you find that you have your own "good life" by reading about mine...
The Good Life!  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment